First the Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play….
I’ve been beating myself up about this for over a week now and haven’t been able to come up with a 6 word memoir that summed me up. Everyone else that’s played has been so creative with it and I’ve just been drawing a blank…as usual.
It finally hit me today; the problem I’ve been having with this meme pretty much sums me up:
I can’t create, so I contribute.
No picture to go along with it.
I’ll follow the rules and tag five people (actually came up with six…it does say “at least”), but don’t feel obligated. I’m interested in what you come up with, but I won’t be heartbroken if you don’t play. I tried to get people who haven’t already posted one but if you’ve already been tagged, I apologize that I missed it:
Tag, you’re it.