1. Circumstantial evidence that there are irregularities in the votes are not “proof” that election fraud took place.
2. Proof can only be obtained by inspecting and auditing the votes themselves.
3. Inspection and auditing of the votes cannot be allowed unless there’s proof.
4. But there’s enough circumstantial evidence of irregularities to satisfy any standard of “probable cause” to support an investigation.
5. Please refer to statement 1. Repeat as necessary.
The left shouts at the top of their lungs that there’s NO PROOF that election fraud happened, then they fight as hard as they possibly can to deny the opportunity to collect any proof.
Nope. That’s not suspicious at all.