Filibuster Prediction

The Dems are not happy that their ability to cheat in elections is under threat.

I really loved this quote from Senator Menendez:

“So, if I invite you to do things, whether it’s on infrastructure or voting rights and you basically say no, then it creates the impetus for some to consider what is necessary to be done to change the rules to permit maybe at least a democracy exception, because this is the very core of our government and how we proceed. And it affects all other things.”

Um…those huge foundational things are exactly what the filibuster was designed to defend. When something is both controversial and of such large import, a 51 % majority should not be able to force it onto the other 49%…this is also, by the way, why our form of government is NOT a Democracy.

“Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic.”
–Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

That’s also the reason why Constitutional Amendments require a 2/3 majority of Congress and must be ratified by 3/4 of the states before it passes. Things of foundational import should not be taken lightly nor passed by a party-line simple majority. That’s why the filibuster was introduced in the Senate in the first place.

But Democrats see their opportunity slipping away. They know that they lost the Presidential election last year…bigly. They know that we know it. They know that we are pissed about it and that they’re going to get slaughtered in the mid-terms if they aren’t allowed to cheat.

As a result, I’m going to make a prediction: The Dems will end the filibuster sometime early next year. They will convince, threaten or bribe the two Democrat hold outs to vote their way eventually.

The Arizona audit is getting a lot of attention and other states are considering starting their own…at least in some “suspicious” counties. AND States are starting to pass vote integrity laws that will make it much harder for the Dems to steal elections in those states.

This scares the crap out of the Democrats. They’ve worked too hard to get here, they’re not just going to let it all slip away. That means they MUST pass legislation at the federal level that outlaws the provisions states are trying to pass to stop them from cheating. And it has to be done in time for the 2022 mid term elections.

So, my prediction is that the filibuster will be nuked sometime in early 2022 and HR1 will be “passed” on a party line vote with Harris casting the tie breaker within days thereafter.

The next step will be packing the Supreme Court as quickly as possible to prevent them from ruling the law unconstitutional.

And then that’s all she wrote.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.